It seems trampoline parks are the in-thing right now. Not too long ago, Amped opened their 2nd outlet in Jurong, and now Zoom Park Asia has opened Singapore’s largest trampoline park, also in Jurong. The West is set to be transformed!
Zoom has many different arenas for the kids to play in, besides basic jumping. The foam pit even has a rock wall at the end.
However, the kids were wondering why there are pyramids at the main court yet they are not allowed to climb them, like at the other trampoline parks. It seems to be for the staff to watch that everyone is playing safely, which is great. Kate loved playing with the plastic balls at the Dodgeball arena.
Pretty cool to jump towards the basketball hoop and dunk the ball in whilst being high up in the air!
The kids spent the longest time at the Extreme Dodgeball arena. They split up into 2 teams and Kate had fun running from side to side, not quite knowing how the game went.
It is mandatory to purchase these bright orange Zoom socks for $2 each, which has rubber padding on the base.
|Kate wearing her zoom socks
Pros of Zoom:
- Great variety of arenas, something for everyone
- Toddler friendly spaces, and balls to add more fun
- Slots can be purchased in blocks of 30 minutes
- The kids felt that the trampolines here are not as springy as those in Amped, so this would be a plus for the younger kids who are just starting out and are a little fearful
- Kate jumped and played around for a full hour and didn’t even take a break to ask for snacks. She came out all sweaty and happy!
Pros of Amped:
- Very springy trampolines make it easier for the older kids to do somersaults and other fancy moves
- Wide open spaces so they can create their own fun and games
- They love climbing up the pyramids
- The Jurong outlet is air-conditioned which makes it more comfortable
Sane tip: Trampoline parks are ‘mum’s best friends’. The kids are happily entertained for an hour and when they get home, they are knocked out at bedtime. Kids below 3 need an adult supervising them at all times. Kids above 3 need an adult on the premise.
Save tip: Weekday rates start from $7.50 for 30 minutes.
Zoom Park Asia
200 Pandan Gardens