I’ll be conducting small group workshops on how to go about parenting with less stress. We will delve into the common areas which causes stress:
- Rushing around and feeling stressed with daily routines
- Feeling like there’s not enough time in a day
- Being needed by your kids all the time
- Dealing with unexpected things that crop up
- Handling their schoolwork, tuition and revision
Cost per person is $40 for a 2.5 hour session. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call at 98159789.
Do enquire about other available dates. Private/corporate groups can be arranged.
Will be sharing on these areas:
- How to tackle school and exams with minimum stress and money spent
- How to raise independent children
- How to have fun and hassle-free holidays without costing a bomb
- How to teach your child to save instead of always asking to buy toys
Do come early as parking is quite limited. Early bird entitled to itsy bitsy door gift 🙂 See you there!