It’s that time of the year we’ve been eagerly awaiting (especially the kids). Chinese New Year! Which also means, time for spring cleaning. It couldn’t have been a better time for us to receive a very practical parcel. The lovely people behind Ecobaby kindly sponsored us Attitude’s range of household products.
So what’s Attitude all about?
- Free of all chemicals linked to cancer
- Packed in recyclable plastic
- Manufactured with 100% renewable energy
- Free of animal testing
|Baby and Home Cleaning products|
Kate is at the age where she seems to be washing her hands a gazillion times a day. I am so much happier that she is now using Attitude’s Foaming Hand Soap which cleans the hands properly yet is gentle on the skin. My only bugbear of using organic products is that they usually smell funny, but this one has a pleasant mild smell, derived from natural ingredients.
Oh, notice the two little bottles in front? Those are Hand Sanitisers from Bacoff. It is 100% natural, alcohol free, and is safe for kids. It also contains aloe vera to moisturise the hands. It can be purchased from Sunkiss Babies website, which carries lots of other nice things too.
Ok, now for the fun part. I am delighted to be giving away ONE set of products from Attitude and Bacoff.
You will be receiving products worth more than $50!
- Foaming Hand Soap 295ml ($9.90)
- Bacoff Hand Sanitiser 50ml ($9.90)
- Baby Wipes 72 wipes ($11.90)
- Window & Mirror Cleaner 800ml ($7.50)
- Floor Surfaces Tiles & Wood Cleaner 1L ($7.50)
- Daily Shower Cleaner 800ml ($7.50)
- Like Mummy Wee’s Facebook page
- Like this post on Facebook
- Leave a comment on Mummy Wee’s Facebook post stating your email address
- 1 lucky winner will be chosen at random
- Open to Singapore residents only
- Ends 1 February 2015
- Winners will be announced on Mummy Wee’s Facebook page on 3 February 2015
- Winners will be contacted by our sponsors for delivery