Mention the word ‘buffet’ and my kids’ eyes are sure to light up!
When Sandbank invited us for the media launch of their International Breakfast Buffet, I was doubtful that the teenagers would want to join us so early in the morning on a weekend as that is the only time they get to sleep in, but I had a resounding, “Yes!”
The last time we were invited here, everyone had such a swell time. This time, with the introduction of the buffet, the kids couldn’t ask for a better place to have breakfast!
The spread was extensive enough, with usual breakfast items like nasi lemak, porridge with condiments, chicken pau, an assortment of breads, baked beans, cold cuts, chicken curry, pancakes and cereal which the kids had fun dispensing by themselves.
For drinks, there was apple juice, orange juice, cold milk, tea and coffee.
|Sandbank Breakfast Buffet|
For the egg station, we normally go for the omelette or sunny side up. Here, they even have egg benedict!
The kids remarked that this place comes the closest to feeling like we are on vacation at a resort, where we go down to the hotel lobby for buffet breakfast, and spend the whole day by the beach. Such a wonderful place for the family to bond and unwind from the stresses of the week.
After they had their fill of yummy food, the younger kids couldn’t resist the inviting pool and quickly changed into their swimmers. The simple toys we had brought along kept them happy for quite awhile!
Sandbank’s Breakfast Buffet is available every Saturday, Sunday and on Public Holidays from 8.30am to 12noon. Adults: $19, Kids (from 4-12): $9.50. Do note that each seating is for 2 hours and reservations are recommended.
All you have to do is:
- Like Mummy Wee’s Facebook page
- Like this post on Facebook
- Leave a comment on Mummy Wee’s Facebook post stating your name, email address and tell us what your kid’s favourite breakfast food is! (You can also leave your email privately at firstname.lastname@example.org)
- 2 lucky winners will be chosen at random
- Open to Singapore residents only
- Ends midnight of 7 March 2016
- Winners will be announced on Mummy Wee’s Facebook page on 10 March 2016
- Winners will be contacted by our sponsor.
Disclaimer: We were invited to the media launch of Sandbank’s Breakfast Buffet. All opinions are my own.